Friday 26 July 2013

Oxford Crafters

Oxford Crafters' came out of the Etsy Meet Up that took place recently. It's organised by some young disaffected W.I.'ers and the first meet up took place on Tuesday. The purpose was to shape the group, asses what folk want etc. and of course do some creative stuff.
My postcard scribbles (it was before we knew the name)
The crafting task was Royal Baby postcards. Now of course I would never normally participate with such baby hoo hah (even if it's someone I know) but was showing willing. After all I want more craft and maker networking in Oxford and all the better if someone else is doing the organising. Since I am a sucker for being asked my opinion and for flattery I was also giving networking, promotional, branding and social media advice (which we know I love to do). I brought the lovely Penny (Rats as Big as Cats) along with me who, on top of our help and advice given, even helped to inspire the group's logo with her brilliant red suitcase project.

I took photos too... these are they...







Looking forward to seeing how this group shapes up.

nbnq xx

1 comment:

  1. Over time, the RubberB strap developed a little patina which was exacerbated by Veraet replica watches uk use, but the Everest EH-1 Band went back to looking new. It’s obvious that RubberB and rolex replica uk Everest Horology utilize two completely different types of silicone. Others noticed the Everest EH-1 Band while wandering around Rome. On one occasion while riding a Vespa, another replica watches sale Vespa driver was caught eye-balling the strap when we were all lined up at stop lights, and there were inquiries by rolex replica uk dealers I visited, on the source of the strap. Everest Horology’s EH-1 installs similarly to any other rolex replica sale Oyster bracelet because the section of the strap that fits between the watch lugs is designed to be a precision fit with the watch head. Because there is more space for a springbar tool, installing an Everest EH-1 Band is actually easier than installing a Rolex Oyster replica watches bracelet.

    ReplyDelete